Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day Six: 30 Interesting Facts

1. I started dating my husband when I was 19.
2. Our 3rd and 9th marriage anniversary are the only two years that we have not had the corresponding number of children.  We got our referral for P one day after our 3rd anniversary.
3. I used to be able to speak German fluently, although I have lost a lot of the language now.
4. I was a state champion wrestler my senior year of high school.
5. I am learning sign language.
6. I didn't get confirmed in the Catholic church until after college, although I was baptized Catholic as an infant.
7. I would like to have 12 children.
8. My husband proposed while we were in Germany.
9. I cannot take naps without being completely groggy and grumpy for the rest of the day.
10. I love to read and read an average of 2-3 books/week.
11. I had never dusted anything until after I graduated from high school.
12. I want to vacation in Thailand and hang out by the beach.
13. I want to vacation in Italy and hang out in farmer's markets and restaurants.
14. I have been a vegetarian since I was 9.
15. I gave up cheese for 6 years in a misguided attempt to become vegan.
16. Cheese is my favorite food.
17. I have weird urban hippie dreams about owning a mini-farm.
18. I am way too lazy to have a mini-farm.
19. I am a horrible artist and cannot sing to save my life.
20. One of my bio kids is a great artist and another has perfect pitch.
21. I love to cook and spend one to two hours in the kitchen every day.
22. I think minivans are cool.
23. I love having guests.
24. Although I am a vegetarian, our family ordered two cows, three pigs, and 64 chickens this year for meat-eating purposes.
25. I have extremely vivid dreams.
26. I also have extremely vivid nightmares.
27. I am truly happy most of time.
28. Self-deprecation is totally hot to me.
29. I love almost every ethnic food there is, but I intensely dislike restaurants like Chili's and Applebee's.
30. I am a food snob.

No comments:

Post a Comment